Check out my promo mix of the “Walk Over Riddim” produced by Cultural Produced and released in February, 2013. This various artist compilation features Daddy Sizzla, Major Banton, Turbulous, Ras-I Maric and many more. The “Walk Over Riddim” is a Reggae Hip Hop crossover beat characterized by a synth playing in unison with the bass line backed up by a bubbling organ and an uplifting skankin piano. The string synths could have sounded warmer in my opinion. “Hard Step Yah” performed by Good Head in collaboration with I-One is the track that I prefer on the riddim. Even though, it is not one of the best riddims of this year, it remains a pretty groovy and decent riddim.
The “Walk Over Riddim“ is available for purchase on Amazon and iTunes.
- Hard Step Yah (feat. I-One) by Good Head
- Equal Rights And Justice by Ras I-Maric
- Them Stop Themselves (feat. Simon Splinta) by Frass Judgement
- One Dance by Critical
- No Matter How Life by Legal
- Light by Tikaf
- We Want To Go Home by Jah Bless
- Holy Grounds (feat. Tia) by Turbulous
- Place In the Sun by Daddy Sizzla
- I Wanna Be by Touch A Gold
- Walk Over by Major Banton
- Rasta Pickney by Sipple
- Walk Over Riddim (Instrumental) by Cultural Sound
[button url=http://amzn.to/18CZMXc color=green size=normal]Get it now![/button]