Good Good Productions presents the “Brit Jam Flesh Riddim”
Good Good Productions is back with a brand-new dancehall compilation in the continuation of the Brit Jam series. It’s titled the “Brit Jam Flesh Riddim” and features Vybz Kartel, Lukie D, Mitch, I Octane and more. It’s a delightful mix between sweet R’n’B and chilled Dancehall. A nice crossover in which soft pop synth strings blends with 808-like drums.
- Bryka – Tell Me
- D Angel Ft G Whizz – From Me
- Ghost – Seaching
- I Octane – Neva Sell Out
- I Octane Ft Fresh Tea – Big Dreams
- Kalado – L.O.V.E. (Clean)
- Kalado – L.O.V.E. (Raw)
- Kutchi – Can’t Get Enough
- Lukie D – Go Get It
- Mitch – Give My All
- Rickey Teetz – Thug Luv (Clean)
- Rickey Teetz – Thug Luv (Raw)
- Vybz Kartel – Paradise (Clean)
- Vybz Kartel – Paradise (Raw)
- Brit Jam Flesh Riddim Instrumental
If you like this riddim, you can also check the following compilations:
- Brit Jam: Released on April 5, 2011 | Buy it now!
- Brit Jam Reloaded: Released on January 27, 2012 | Buy it now!
- Team Brit Jam: Released on February 5, 2013 | Buy it now!
- Brit Jam Soul: Released on December 3, 2013 | Buy it now!