L’Paille à Sons festival will run its 9th edition at the end of this spring, in Chartres (France). The festival will be starring various artists including the legendary Jamaican band The Skatalites.
If you enjoy the uptempo rhythm of Ska and happen to be around Chartres on June 10th, 2023, this is a show not to miss.
It’s an eclectic event, which will also feature Electro-dub, Afrogroove, Afro rock, Traditional music, and more.
Friday, June 9th
- Debout Sur Le Zinc (Pop)
- Rakoon (Electro-dub)
- Charlotte Fever (Electro-pop)
- Bafang (Afro-Rock)
- Alex Toucourt (Folk)
Saturday, June 10th
- The Skatalites (Ska)
- Marina Satti (Traditional music/Urban pop)
- Dombrance (Techno/New Wave)
- Lulu Vaan Trapp (Psychedelic synth pop)
- Songø (Afro groove)
- Escuchanos (Tropical jazz, latin music)
- 1 day: 20€
- 2 days: 35€