The Ominous Riddim is a Dancehall various-artist rhythm album, produced by The Tech-Head Records alongside label CR3 Records. They say that the riddim “delivers the energy and vibe that has been missing from this genre for some time now.” The characteristic triple-filled pattern of Dancehall music can definitely be heard even though some of the breaks and fills make it sounds quite pop-oriented. The melody of the lead synth and the bass line are simple but effective and the striking chords give it a little reggae vibe. The riddim features recording artistes from various places such as Jamaica, Canada, and Trinidad, such as: Ras Myrhdak, The Tech-Head, AltyB x Cubanis, Point O, Jemynie, Reme, Booba Starr x StarrJ, Naturaliss, Di Govanah, Baba Fresh and Karamanti. “Fiwi Place” by Ras Myrhdak is the best track on it. Check it out and let us know what you think of it.
The riddim is available on all major online music facilities such as: Itunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, Juno, Deezer etc. Support good music!
- Alty B ft. Cubanis – Bubble fi Me
- Babba Fresh – Gal a run mi dung
- Booba Starr ft. Starr J – None a dem nuh bad
- Di Govanah – Put up yuh hand [Clean]
- Di Govanah – Put up yuh hand [raw]
- Jemynie – Which Gal [Boring]
- Karamanti – Rise
- Naturaliss – Get Bad [Fi di Summer]
- Point O – Bubble
- Rasmyrhdak – Fiwi Place
- Reme- Clothes Pin wine done
- The Ominous Riddim
- The TechHead – Ghetto Youth